Forum-Esperanto
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension ...
Voir le deal

Contre Vae Victis une tentative désespérée d'Alicea-Ceyran

Contre Vae Victis une tentative désespérée d'Alicea-Ceyran Empty Contre Vae Victis une tentative désespérée d'Alicea-Ceyran

Message par Eldirath Ven 12 Nov - 15:13

Dawn of war

Hey dudes, time to give'em some fracking fear ! I want anyone still alive on da deck, right now ! Time to show how much we cost, and it's more than a billion ! Even if we lose, this evening, we'll have our revenge. One day. You know what? Maybe, we can't beat those fracking bastards of DTC, maybe we're not the strongest, the most clever of this world. But, Hell, we are Esperanto, we're not fightinfg for glory or money, but for fun and friendship and laugh and all that !
That is why we allready won.
We won cause we are the best guild ever. We won cause nobody can stare us and say that we aren't sympathic, and cool, and fun. We won cause Esperanto is the sweetest place ever. So, even if, this evening, we'll die again, one by one, we'll do this laughing with honnor, fighting with valor, and smiling anyway. I'll be with you. And I know that the blood of fifty esperantian will overwhelm those bastard's corpses. They'll feel the pain !!

Alicea your XO
Eldirath
Eldirath
La Reine, Elle administre à mort.
La Reine, Elle administre à mort.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas